GREEN LAND TOURS, ETHIOPIA HAS
ADDED VEHICLES TO THEIR FLEET
On 16 November 2006, in order to improve services and allow for better vehicle allocation to our customers, we at Green Land Tours of Ethiopia added to our fleet of minibuses and Land Cruisers.
In each historical city in the North of Ethiopia, Green Land Tours already has two 8-seat minibuses and one 22-seat minibus, but we have now added vehicles in these areas as well as in Addis Ababa and at major towns in the South.
Although Green Land Tours is the only tour company in Ethiopia with such a large number of vehicles in any one place, we are pleased to announce that we completed payment today on our order from Ethio-Investment Group and Moenco for the following vehicles:
- One 22-seat bus each in Bahir Dar, Gondar, Axum and Lalibela.
- One 16-seat minibus each in Bahir Dar, Gondar, Lalibela and Harar.
- Two 16-seat minibuses and one 32-seat bus in Addis Ababa.
- One 12-seat minibus at our own Wenney Ecolodge.
- One 4WD Land Cruiser in Arba Minch.
- One 4WD Land Cruiser in Jinka.
A large investment, given the high cost of vehicles in Ethiopia; but one we feel is well worth the cost in order to continue to provide our customers with the best services.
Thank you for your continuous support and cooperation. Green Land Tours is at your disposal to provide better services at any time.