Elizabeth Ninomiya, South African Airways;
Tel: 954-769-5120; firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucille Sive, South African Airways Vacations;
Tel: 416-920-5466; LSive@Lionworldtravel.com
SAA VACATIONS® UPS THE ANTE ON LUXURY, ADDING VALUABLE PERKS TO ITS “ROYAL TREATMENT” PACKAGE WITHOUT ADDING TO THE PRICE
Private Wine Tour and Spa Treatment Now Included. Book by Jan. 31st to Receive a Bonus Free Hot Air Balloon Ride
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Nov. 20, 2008) – South African Airways Vacations® announced new luxury additions to its already luxurious “The Royal Treatment” package, but without making any additions to the price. Starting at just $6,999*, this 13-day grand South African sojourn will awaken all five of the senses with 5-star service from the moment you arrive. With stays and activities at some of South Africa’s most renowned destinations in Cape Town and Kruger National Park, the package will now include a private wine tour at Bouchard Findlayson in Hermanus and a one-hour spa treatment at a game reserve – all at no extra cost. If booked by Jan. 31st, travelers will also receive the added bonus of a free hot air balloon ride on the game reserve, a unique way of game-viewing valued at $400, for travel during 2009. To book “The Royal Treatment” package, call 1-888-722-4872.
“With ‘The Royal Treatment’ we’ve been able to build an amazingly luxurious experience at a relatively bargain price, and are pleased to have added these bonus features without adding to the cost. In fact, while billed as a 5-star package, the added VIP treatment throughout, such as with assistance through customs, actually brings it to the 6-star level,” said Lucille Sive, president, South African Airways Vacations®. “We strive to offer the perfect packages for different budgets, with attention to providing them at luxurious 5-star properties and with customization as an option, knowing that even those shopping for luxury appreciate getting the best deal.”
The package details are:
“The Royal Treatment” – $6,999* -13 days of African culture, nature, wine, safari and pampering in the most renowned boutique hotels and lodges. Added features in bold!
- 3 nights at the picturesque Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in Cape Town
- A full-day Cape Peninsula Tour
- 2 nights at the sought-after La Residence boutique hotel in Franschoek in the historic Cape Winelands
- Half-day tour of Stellenbosch with wine tasting
- Breakfasts while at The Twelve Apostles and La Residence
- 2 nights at the exclusive Birkenhead House, high above the cliffs in the whale-watching haven of Hermanus
- Private wine tour at Bouchard Findlayson
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners while at Birkenhead House. Tour options available, or time spent at leisure
- 3 nights at the quietly luxurious Royal Malewane Safari Lodge and Spa in a private game reserve at the edge of Kruger National Park
- Safari game drives while at Royal Malewane
- One-hour spa treatment at lodge
- Hot-air Balloon Ride at lodge (if booked by Jan. 31st, 2009)
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners while at Royal Malewane
- Platinum meet and greet upon arrival in South Africa, including assistance through immigration and customs, as well as transfers
South African Airways Vacations® offers vacation options for all budgets, with experts on hand to ensure its clients experience the vacation of their dreams. For more vacation packages to Southern Africa, please call 1-888-722-4872 or visit www.flysaavacations.com <http://www.flysaavacations.com> .
SAA Vacations®, highly regarded for its wide array of affordable luxury packages to Africa, is a division of South African Airways and utilizes the airline’s extensive route network to create packages throughout South Africa, Botswana, Victoria Falls, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. South African Airways, the most awarded airline to Africa, features the only nonstop service from the U.S. to South Africa with daily departures from Washington as well as daily direct service from New York that offer travel convenience and award-winning service. For more information on South African Airways, please call (800) 722-9675 or visit www.flysaa.com
# # #
*Price is based on double occupancy and excludes taxes and fuel surcharges. Low add-on rates available from 26 other cities in the U.S.