Receive up to $100 off romantic activities across the U.S. & Canada
MILWAUKEE, January 26, 2007 – In the spirit of Valentine’s Day this February, United Vacations is encouraging travelers to enhance the romance in their vacation with specially selected extras that are guaranteed to spice up any romantic rendezvous. February 1 through February 28, 2007, travelers will receive $100 off romantic activities of their choice in Las Vegas, New York, San Diego, San Francisco and Toronto. This includes shows, tours and a variety of in-destination activities. This offer is valid per reservation for travel February 1 through June 30, 2007. The promotional code ROMANCE must be used at the time of booking to receive the savings.
“United Vacations is showing couples that traveling together is a great way to reconnect and celebrate special moments or even an anniversary,” said Rick Karnes, vice president and general manager of United Vacations. “Flexible packages let travelers create the kind of romantic vacation experiences that are suited to any style, with plenty of time to focus on romance.”
With United Vacations, travelers always have the option of customizing their vacation experience by adding theater and show tickets, city tours, rental cars, hotel transfers and more to their itinerary. Travelers also enjoy the convenience of having their entire vacation booked on one reservation.
Travelers can turn up the romance with a variety of in-destination activities:
· Have the time of your life with electrifying nightlife at the world’s best nightclubs
· Experience world famous shows including The Beatles™ LOVE, by Cirque du Soleil
· Indulge in award-winning dining
· Splurge with world-class shopping at hotel boutiques and Fashion Show Mall
· Get pampered at the spa or relax at the pool
· Enjoy a day of shopping on Fifth Avenue and a romantic evening at a great New York restaurant
· Take in a show at one of Broadway's many theaters including Avenue Q, Chicago, The Color Purple, MAMMA MIA!, Phantom of the Opera and many more
· Take a carriage ride in Central Park or a walking tour of historic lower Manhattan's Wall Street district
· Sightsee at the Statue of Liberty or kiss at the top of the Empire State Building
· You'll love SeaWorld®, Old Town, the Gas lamp Quarter and the world-famous San Diego Zoo
· Enjoy a romantic seafood dinner while overlooking the harbor
· Get spontaneous and go on a shopping excursion to nearby Tijuana, Mexico
· Splurge on something special with world-class shopping along Union Square
· Take in the beauty of Napa Valley
· Enjoy a walking tour of exotic Chinatown
· Visit world-famous Fisherman's Wharf for a romantic seafood dinner
· Snuggle up on a boat tour of San Francisco Bay
· Walk hand in hand around the Toronto Zoo or visit the Toronto Sky Dome, home of the Toronto Blue Jays
· Enjoy old world Canadian hospitality combined with cosmopolitan shopping, dining and nightlife
Savings amount is applied per reservation and is based on the original purchase price of the vacation, before the discount. An air + hotel + activity vacation must be selected to qualify. Savings is available on vacations totaling $1,200 or more purchased 2/1-2/28/07 with travel 2/1/07-6/30/07 and is only valid when promotional code ROMANCE is used at time of booking. Offer is not retroactive and is not combinable with other promotional offers. Transfers are not valid for this offer. If total price of the activity included on the reservation is under $100, the difference will not be applied as a savings to the total price. All offers are based on availability and are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. For full details, see United Vacations' Terms & Conditions.
Vacations can be purchased online at www.unitedvacations.com, by calling 888-328-6877 or by contacting a local travel agent.
United Vacations’ America, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico and Ski programs are operated by The Mark Travel Corporation in Milwaukee, one of the largest vacation companies and operators of private-label brands in the United States.